Saturday, October 13, 2018

WHERE DOE'S THE WORD TRUST COME FROM?


As we understand it today in the United States.
Trust
noun
\ˈtrəst \
Definition of trust
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
b: one in which confidence is placed
2a: dependence on something future or contingent: HOPE
b: reliance on future payment for property (such as merchandise) delivered: CREDITbought furniture on trust
3a: a property interest held by one person for the benefit of another
b: a combination of firms or corporations formed by a legal agreement especially: one that reduces or threatens to reduce competition
4a: CARE, CUSTODYthe child committed to her trust
b(1): a charge or duty imposed in faith or confidence or as a condition of some relationship
(2): something committed or entrusted to one to be used or cared for in the interest of another
c: responsible charge or office
5archaic: TRUSTWORTHINESS
in trust
At this point I have no choice but to step in you and I was born in 1919 we played marbles, chase cat's threw rock's and ate stolen fruits together you trust me and I trust you.
When you got into trouble I knew you were in trouble because I was in the same trouble.
You got a whipping about it but I didn't, and I was sad about it.
But no matter what, when it got hot and things went wrong you step to me and tell me about it
and vice versa I step to you and tell you about it.
There has never been a time when we have allowed anything to come between our Trust.
You were there for me and my family and I was there for you and yours.
Our kind of trust needs no record of validation from outside forces, no registration,
no license, no Government, and no created outside the bond of any kind.
What we have is built on one word TRUST.!
It has always been automatic.
Before you go back and watch the original GODFATHER movie (unedited version) part # 1 just think for a moment go back in time and build your TRUST
GET OUT OF DEBT NOW! http://www.newdebtelimination.com

PS; That is the bike my daddy bought me,back in the early 60's that I talk about on my blog talk shows, that the boy tricked me out of for a nickel and when I caught him I beat his a...s for three years until I got tired of beating his you know what every time and everywhere I caught him about it until I got tired of beating him and left him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment