Thursday, January 2, 2014

A deep abiding love and knowledge for self and the truth about God

As a Moor from the ancient tribe of Moab
following the ancient teachings of my
forefathers with a deep abiding love for the
God within me and never believing or worshiping
A God outside of myself.

Many praises are stated before a mirror, these
teachings are passed on to my wives and children
who do the same all love and praise to the God within

Never watching television or loaning our brain to
uncontrolled programming but deep research into the
sciences of my forefather's and reading many books 
about our ancient story see (The Moors in Spain by
Stanley Lane Pool).

My wives, sons, and daughters, are taught and trained
very well in the area of finance, mating, war and much more
my biggest challenge in teaching them how to shoot and
make their own ammunition for special weapon's and
high powered riffles is eased by training them in the woods

We have many families joining us now in our study of our 
ancient story as well as his-story and special training in the
field the children are fascinated and encouraged to love 
themselves and always replace fear of any kind with skill

Never kill an animal that you will not eat and never kill a man
out of anger, such an act should be regarded as just business.

We have our own holidays the new year began in spring when
all of nature comes to life the parsing of our great people
who has gone on before us is brought back to life and taught
to the children they have learned a lot about men and women
such as The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, Nat Turner, Malcom
X, General Tarik, Yesuse (Jesus), King David, King Solomon,
Queen Nzinga, as well as the Candyass Queens and many
many other great African people.

Praising my family for their natural beauty which they were 
born with and respecting themselves and their kind is
taught and reminded of daily, when my youngest son once
asked me who was God I took him by the hand and placed 
him before the mirror, and he has never asked that question
again.

The police department came to my eldest wife location looking
for my eldest son the families swang into action just short of a
civil war but policeman assured me he did not enter the home
and he did not draw his weapon there was no need for war.

Our family live in peace and all praises be to the great God 
within us, love for self and your brothers and sisters and people
comes first each one is an extension of ones own body.
These teachings and concepts.
 are being taught to our brothers
and sisters in Cuba, Central and South America so that we can
become one in the knowledge of self and the deep abiding love
for what is within us.........Tarhaka

No comments:

Post a Comment