Friday, August 12, 2016

DO YOU VOTE AND IF SO DOES IT BEFEFIT YOU ?

DO YOU VOTE AND IF SO DOES IT BEFEFIT YOU ?
By Tarhaka Amaana El Bey
Please Share This Post !
Well I will never forget the first time I got my voters registration card, I really thought my vote would count for something.
I would tell my friends, they needed to get one too otherwise they were not going to get any benefits.
I was really proud to vote for the first time.
After I voted I began to watch TV looking for something to happen for me and my people, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year,.
After nothing happened and things got worse, I thought maybe I was not doing the voting thing right at the voting booth.
So I would tell people how to do it right, and make sure I checked the boxes on the job applications do you vote? Yes!
Are you a U.S. Citizen ? Yes! Race ! Black! And on and on an on I went.
But still nothing, happened, my friends told me that I had to wear a suit to the job interview and sound white and I should get the job. That didn't work either, maybe I could blend in some how and merge with white folk. They had all the good jobs, lived on the fattest part of the land, lived in the best houses. Etc, etc,
That didn't work either, but after many years I began to do the research about me and my people and the history of America.
And that was the turning point for me, I learned the only reason one man should work for another man is to get seed capitol for investment in his own company.
Create my own income by using my own brain.
Be a man who provide jobs instead of a man who is looking for one.
The success of the private corporation relies heavily upon the ability of its slave drivers identified as the chiefs of staff, politicians, bankers, judges, priests and lawyers to convince teachers, policemen, soldiers and the general public of its authenticity. Two major problems exist for this private corporation because everything that the corporate Board of Directors (the European Royal, Elite and Sabbatean Jewish Bankers) decide is always recorded somewhere and is accessible with the advent of new technological advances! Even some of those files marked Top Secret are accessible with a little help from your friends. Ironically, the only secrets being concealed within those files is their treason; rogue history and new technological advances being withheld from public view!
Please remember this the next time you find yourself standing out in the cold and rain at a voting booth.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over looking for a different result.
It is up to you to asses the situation, think ! And make changes.
How would you feel about President George W. Bush, if you knew that he issued two Executive Orders as President, which 1) made all American Presidents the official Dictator of America and 2) permits Pharmaceutical Companies to release new drugs and vaccines to the public without performing the usual battery of safety tests? This same Executive Order also releases the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) of any liability for approving such new pharmaceuticals and vaccines for distribution and sale to the general public? Would it interest you to know that all but four US Presidents and 98% of all of our US Congressmen have been serving as political decoys and official slave drivers for the European Royal and Elite Masters? The cost of campaigning for election to the Office of President or for a seat in Congress has intentionally been made untouchable and exorbitant in cost, except for millionaires! The purpose and intent is to discourage the average American citizen from overstepping his class boundaries in an attempt to secure one of these political posts! There is a huge disparaging class difference in America!
I found out by thinking! That if it did not grow on the earth or it did not come from within the earth iam not to put it into my body.
The herbs are for the healing of the body not pills made in a lab!
Also by doing research on my own I discovered the following information.
Would you feel just a little bit ignorant to learn that the Republican and Democratic Party is another political fraud and that these political parties are actually the product of one large political conspiracy? All of the candidates chosen for the highest positions in government are not chosen by party members or the public but are pre-selected by the Royal and Elite and each approved candidate must swear an allegiance to and render a pledge to adhere to the demands of these Corporate Directors and Masters. Your so-called right to vote in America is actually about slave registration. Every applicant is asked if they are a United States Citizen or other. A US Citizen is defined in all law dictionaries as a corporate entity. Your vote really means nothing during an election because the electronic voting machines are rigged. The manual tabulation process was eliminated via the BUSH v. GORE
elections as unreliable and besides the Electoral College actually chooses the candidates regardless of the vote count! This was the real reason behind the creation of the Electoral College! The whole BUSH v. GORE event that occurred in Florida was a well planned and staged event to eliminate the paper ballot cards and manual tabulation.
The use of racist remarks and displays of racism is also planned by the Royal and Elite to divert attention away from their true purpose! Racism is used heavily and well in America to divert the attention of the masses because most of us are very easily distracted! The real truth is that there is no difference between the masses but as a collective group. The Slave Drivers couldn’t control us and so racism is used to “divide and conquer” the slaves! The Federal Government’s usual motive of operation is to cause a problem, blow it out of proportion in the media, and then provide for and adopt a remedy that only they can control! This is never the “Exception” but rather the “Rule” and each time a little more of our humanity and liberty is subtly stolen by government without the public ever taking notice of it! Most people are easily entertained and distracted, which is the same reason why people are so fascinated with Magicians and Hypnotists!
For more information visit my website http://www.newdebtelimination.comrequest my free report
Also google THE GREAT AMERICAN ADVENTURE SECRETS OF AMERICA
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment