Monday, June 1, 2015

How to Make Money with National Expansion Leader and Entrepreneur Shawn Evans


Friday night June 5th 2015 at 7:00 pm est
On Moorish Talk Live 100 at Blog Talk Radio

Special Guest Shawn B Evans
Call in #310-982-4184

I am Shawn Evans and I am native of Jacksonville, Florida.  I am a wife and mother of 2 who is passionate about making a difference locally, nationally as well as internationally. I was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida.  I attended University of North Florida majoring in Health Science with a minor in Business.  Married to a retired sailor, I started  working as a civilian for the U.S. Navy a little over 15 years ago.  I did what I was taught by family and educators and that was to make good grades in school, go to college and get a good job.  Fast forward to 2015, I have deferred my retirement from the federal government to pursue higher dreams and goals in the direct sales industry.  I am passionate about what I do now, and the lives that I can influence in the industry of network marketing. Regardless to what the critics may say, Network Marketing is the Business of the 21st Century and there are a myriad of families that are wealthy because of this great industry!  Will you be next or will you just go along with traditional model of earning a linear income just to make ends meet and having very little time to do the things you enjoy in life? I am firm on my belief in this industry and nothing will stand in the way of me getting all the way to the top!  Come and take this journey with me.  Let me show your how!
Visit my web side http://www.freedompower.org
These questions and much more on this powerful broadcast.
Feel free to visit our Blog Spot, http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/.
Join me on google plus https://plus.google.com/+tarhakaelbey19.
Feel free to join any or all of the following groups to post your articles and ad's.
Tarhaka Black Awareness group.
Tarhaka New Moorish Group.
Tarhaka Moorish American Group.
Tarhaka Institute.
Moorish American Men.
Moorish American Men and Women.
Major Wealth Building Network.
Major Wealth Building Network 2.
Major wealth building group

No comments:

Post a Comment